Published: Mon, November 05, 2018
Culture | By Glenn Strickland

USA rapper Mac Miller died of drug overdose -Coroner

USA rapper Mac Miller died of drug overdose -Coroner

The L.A. County Coroner's Office has released its official toxicology report, ruling the rapper died from "mixed drug toxicity", specifically a lethal mix of fentanyl, coke and alcohol, TMZ reports.

Miller, 26, was found unresponsive at his Los Angeles-area home on September 7 and was declared dead soon after.

The publication reports a coroner categorised it as an accidental overdose.

The report also detailed that he was found by his assistant in a "praying position" kneeling forward with his face resting on his knees. Someone in the home called 911 on Friday around noon and the call came in as a "cardiac arrest", as it seems that the person who found him didn't realize that he was already dead.

Chelsea hang on against stubborn Derby County
Yet while Derby were obliging, they always carried a potent threat of their own with Mount and Harry Wilson pesky. Chelsea began the hospitality early by kindly granting permission for Mount and Tomori to play against them.

Waghorn Rues Missed Opportunities But Focus Turns Back To League Action
I think we deserved a draw on chances created", said Lampard, whose side knocked out Manchester United in the previous round. It was a big night for Chelsea's two on-loan players Tomori and Mount, who were given permission to face their parent club.

Leicester vs. West Ham live stream
But the Frenchman insists the Foxes must develop slowly if they want to achieve their goals. "He will have an examination and then we will see, of course", Puel told BT Sport.

Meanwhile, an empty bottle of alcohol was near his body on a nightstand, with a bottle of prescription pills in the bathroom.

Cops found a rolled-up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac's right pocket.

Mac struggled with substance abuse over the past few years and that is what reportedly led to Ariana Grande ending her relationship with the rapper earlier this year.

"That's why this is such a shock", the insider said of the night, People magazine reported. Last year, the country experienced a record number of drug overdoses, an increase driven by synthetic opioid use, the CDC found. Prince died at 57 in April 2016, and a medical examiner ruled it an accidental overdose, finding fentanyl in his system.

Like this: